Thursday 11 May 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE

Yes it is that time of year again when my lovely wife celebrates her birthday.

As usual I cannot disclose the actual number but here are a few clues and I can leave you to work it out for yourselves

It has an aliquot sum of 23,
it is not a prime number,
it is a repdigit in base 7, and
it is a leyland number.

I shall leave you to work it out, because all that I know is that I love her very much and more with every passing year.

So, my lovely, we will make sure that you have a great birthday.

Of course, there is the obligatory photo from the past


6 comments:

  1. Now, if I have worked this out properly. The lovely Diane is 320 ... wearing well girl.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Dianne-hope you had a great day and were spoilt rotten!

    I presume I am barred from answering the maths questions as an accountant?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard

      you are entitled to make a guess like everyone else

      ray

      Delete
    2. OK here goes. 56 but only looking 46!
      Richard

      Delete
    3. Richard

      close but no cigar, however Diane loved your comment.

      ray

      Delete
  3. Andy

    you just know that you not even close. just be careful if Diane happens to offer you anything that she has cooked; she doesn't get mad - just even

    ray

    ReplyDelete